Monday, March 12, 2012

Just so busy.....

It's embarrassing that I haven't written anything for such a long time. I was hoping that if I started this blog over the summer that when I started school, I would already be in the habit and therefore continue to post while in school. That's just not what happened. Obviously.
What did happen was I jumped into school full time, got cast in the first musical production, and started driving to Troy, Al (45-60mins away--1 1/2--2 hours round trip) each day. I would leave my house at 07:00-07:30am each morning at get home around 11pm. Cured any boredom I might have, but for sure didn't help in keeping my blog updated.
When Christmas break came along we decided to get another dog. A little husky in fact. She's adorable, but consumed all of my free time durning my month off of school.
So here I am my first day of Spring Break and I am shocked that I actually have gotten the house tidied up (still some ways to go), but I just planned out our meals/menus for the week and now I have a few minutes before I need to take little Anya to the vet for the final round of her shots.  I am happy.
If all goes as planned this week, I will become a superwife! Not only is my homework all done, but I'll get ahead! I'll post about our trips to Disney-world (military style), Seaworld and New Orleans. Give you my lists of Do's and Don'ts.  Post about my experience the Fort Rucker Arts and Crafts center and post about why training your dog is so very important.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Im glad you are back to blogging. I have missed your posts. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Disney world (military style). Welcome back girl! Blogging is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete