Friday, June 3, 2011

New Wife, New Life

I new to the Army life. I never imagined I'd marry a soldier.  Although my parents were civilian contractors with the Army when they were first married, that was long before my time and therefore consider myself to have no pervious ties to anything Army. Except I LOVE this country. 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. Followed by Thanksgiving. Both celebrating how cool this America is. 


So when I joined the "ranks" of Army Wife, I wanted to know all there was to know. This blog is my journey. I plan to experience all I can at each post/assignment we are at. I plan to write about short cuts I find, the best places to eat, great places to shop and how the post functions as a whole. I am also pretty sure this blog will evolve. It'll start as one thing and a year from now be something completely different. Hopefully I'll be changing too! 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment